The PHAGO Consortium is composed of research organisations from basic to clinical research and industrial research units, all focussing on Alzheimer's disease, and thus provides the scientific expertise, facilities, networks and experience to achieve the project goals.
Led by Janssen Pharmaceutica NV and coordinated by University Hospital of Bonn, the Consortium comprises 8 pharmaceutical companies (as members of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations - EFPIA), 3 small/medium size enterprises (SMEs) and 8 universities/public research organisations.
Chilly-MazarinSanofi-Aventis recherche & développement
St. AugustinFraunhofer-Institute St. Augustin
WiesbadenAbbvie Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
BasingstokeEli Lilly and Company Ltd
ValbyH. Lundbeck A/S
Universities and public research organisations
- Charité Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
- Fraunhofer-Institut St. Augustin, Germany
- German Center of Neurodegenerative Diseases, Germany
- King’s College London, United Kingdom
- Universitätsklinikum Bonn, Germany
- University College London, United Kingdom
- University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- University of Gothenburg, Sweden